Nikon SMZ25 stereo zoom microscope
Profile: Microscope especially made for imaging of larger specimens with epifluorescence or brightfield illumination. Uses low magnifying, long working distance objectives + a 25x zoom range. B/w- and color camera available.
The Nikon SMZ25 is a stareo zoom microscope equipped with the following objectives:
- SHR Plan Apo 0.5x NA 0.1 (working distance 71mm)
- SHR Plan Apo 2x NA 0.3 (working distance 20mm)
By an optical zoom mechanism each objective's magnification can be changed by a factor of up to 25 (from 0.63x to 15.75).
The objectives do not require the specimens to be covered with coverslips. In addition the 2x objective has a correction collar to compensate spherical aberration if specimens are submerged in medium.
The SMZ25 offers brightfield and epifluorescence illumination (Nikon Intensilight) in three channels: DAPI/EGFP/DsRed.
The SMZ25 is equipped with with
- a Nikon DS-Qi2 monochrome camera. It uses a 16 MP 24 x 36mm monochrome CMSO chip of which 1609 x 1609 pixels are used.
- a Nikon DS-Fi3 5.9 MP CMOS color camera. If offers resolutions of 1440 x 1024 or 2880 x 2048 pixels.
- "DAPI": EX 377/50 DM 409 EM 447/60
- "EGFP": EX 470/40 DM 505 EM 525/50
- "DsRed": EX 545/30 DM 570 EM 620/60
Latest Revision: 2016-12-01